Commissioner Wesley Yamashita
The Probate Commissioner prepares the calendar and related materials for and conducts the Friday session of Probate. In addition, the Probate Commissioner, as a hearing master, conducts Evidentiary Hearings of contested probate matters.
330 South 3rd Street Las Vegas, NV 89101
Mon – Fri: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: (702) 455-2650
Fax: (702) 455-5989
The Probate Commissioner does not assist the public in filing or processing Probate Petitions in the District Court. Individuals proceeding on their own are required to research the laws at the Clark County Law Library and obtain special forms from there or the forms library on this web-page.
- The District Court Friday Probate Calendar List
- The District Court Probate Pickup List – 2015
- The District Court Probate Pickup List – 2016
- Wills Index
- Instructions for Cremation, Medical Records, or Special Administration
- Synopsis of Nevada Probate Law
- Attorney’s Procedure Checklist
- Evidentiary Hearing Exhibit Guidelines
Please visit http://www.civillawselfhelpcenter.org/ for all the latest Probate forms.