Office - (702) 671-4306
Fax - (702) 671-4305
Law Clerk - (702) 671-4303
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Location - RJC Courtroom 12D
Regional Justice Center
200 Lewis Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89155
Eighth Judicial District Court
Term of Office 1999 - present
Accomplished attorney who has practiced for thirty years with a strong background in litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, pharmaceuticals, premises liability, insurance, business, and complex litigation. Proven ability in representing clients in legal matters from pre-litigation phase through all stages of litigation including trial and appeal. Broad trial experience representing a wide variety of clients including hospitals, physicians, allied health professionals, product manufacturers and distributors, architects, contractors, business owners, insurance companies, and personal injury clients.
Richard Harris Law Firm
Of Counsel, November 2007 -2012
• Handle complex personal injury cases specializing in catastrophic injuries.
• Personally handle all aspects of litigation including complex and high exposure cases.
• Successfully litigated various types of cases in excess of one million dollars.
Earley Savage Law Firm
Sole Partner, 1993- October 2007
• Formed own law firm specializing in civil litigation representing a wide variety of clients.
• Responsible for management and administration of the law firm with staff of over forty employees including attorneys and support staff.
• Personally handled all major cases involving high exposure and catastrophic injuries. Provided legal counseling to firm’s clients regarding employment and regulatory issues.
Barker, Gillock, Koning, Brown & Earley Law Firm
Partner, 1982 -1992
• Litigated caseload concentrating on malpractice, premises liability, and business related litigation. ·
• Managing partner responsible
• Bachelor of Arts Degree
• Member Alpha Sigma Nu-National Jesuit Honor Society
University of San Diego School of Law
• Juris Doctor Degree
• Member Law Review of University of San Diego
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Network of Trial Lawyers
Seminar Committee Chairman
• American Law Firm Association
• Mountain States Super Lawyer
• Nevada Super Lawyers
• AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
• Martindale-Hubbell Member of Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
• Member of National Registry of Who's Who
•"The Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by American Trial Lawyers Association
• Best Lawyers in America
• Las Vegas Life Magazine - Super Lawyer
No weapons are allowed. There is no eating, drinking, smoking or chewing gum in any courtroom.
Proper courtroom attire is required. No shorts or tank tops are allowed in the courtroom, shoes are required. T-shirts, which show offensive slogans or pictures, are not allowed. Hats should be removed before entering the courtroom.
While in the courtroom, sit quietly when court is in session. Do not talk or whisper. The court proceedings are being recorded by a court recorder and noise can interfere with the preparation of this important record.
All beepers, cellular telephones, and electronic devices must be turned off before entering the courtroom. Avoid reading newspapers, or books in the courtrooms, particularly if your use of such material may be a distraction to others.
Attorneys are expected to maintain the highest ethical standards at all times, and to strictly adhere to the opportunities, requirements, limitations, and deadlines set by the judge. All counsel are to be punctual for all conferences, hearings and trials. They are to be civil to one another as well as to all parties, witnesses, and court personnel - whether in front of a jury or the court.